I had to share this



Remember when I posted about spam commenters that where 'encouraging' in their message? Here's a maverick comment from a spammer that tries the insulting approach. I laughed out loud when I read this:

The very next time I read a blog, I hope that it won't disappoint me just as much as this particular one. After all, I know it was my choice to read, but I really thought you would have something interesting to talk about. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you could possibly fix if you were not too busy searching for attention.
Also see my page - [hyperlinked words that are unrelated to my interests but are here to boost their ranking in search engines

So, I'm boring, my comments are whiny (on a picture dump post where I virtually said nothing) and I'm an attention whore and you claim to want something from me. I think we both know what's going on here.

5 comments:

kuschk said...

Wow, replace 'read a blog' with 'go on a blind date' and get ride of the keywords and that comment could be the end of two-thirds of every blind date in history.

Frimmy said...

I went back and read the comment inserting appropriate 'blind date' references and laughed even harder than the first time.

Tonya said...

I like this new trend.

Frimmy said...

Speaking of trends, I just got this from another spammer:

"Today I went to the beachfront with my children. I found a seashell and gave it to my four year old daughter and said: "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She placed the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back. LoL. I know this is entirely off topic but I had to tell someone! Look into my blog [name of blog].

This comment has been left all kinds of places. Sine spammers must be copying and pasting coherent and grammatically correct comments made by other people and using them to sell their crap.

It almost had me until it mentioned their 'blog'. Thankfully Blogger flagged it as spam and it never saw the light of day.

Tonya said...

Ahhh, one day we may see the end of nonsensical spam yet. I, for one, will miss them.

 

Follow by Email

Powered by Blogger.